As with most websites, when you visit this website, a small amount of data may be stored on your mobile phone, tablet, or computer hard drive using cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies.
Use of the term “cookies” in this Policy is broad and includes similar technologies such as localStorage that perform the same functions as cookies (e.g., when user information is stored using pseudonymous online identifiers, also known as “user IDs”). Cookies help us to improve our website and make it work and provide us information how users interact with our website. The stored information may include, inter alia, the language settings on a website, the login status, a shopping cart or the location where a video was viewed. We use this information to improve our website. We do not seek to identify individual visitors unless they volunteer their contact details through one of the forms or applications on the website.
The types of cookies can be classified into following categories:
- Session cookies (temporary cookies). Session cookie, also known as in-memory cookie, transient cookie or non-persistent cookie, exists only in temporary memory while the user navigates the website. Web browsers normally delete session cookies when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookie. A persistent cookie expires at a specific date or after a specific length of time. This means that its information will be transmitted to the server every time the user visits the website that it belongs to, or every time the user views a resource belonging to that website from another website (such as an advertisement).
- First party cookies. First party cookies are set by this website.
- Third party cookies. Third party cookies are mainly used by advertisers (so-called third parties) to process user information.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These are essential in order to enable you to use certain features of the website, such as logging in or submitting forms on the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided. These also include cookies that allow us to provide a service explicitly requested by you during a browser session. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the Internet.
Notes on legal bases
Unless the specific information on the storage duration of permanent cookies (e.g. within the framework of a so-called cookie opt-in) is provided, please assume that cookies can be stored up to two years.
Opt-out general information
Processing of cookie data based on consent